Dress Code Policies for All Classes
- Hair must be pulled up and secured for all classes.
- No t-shirts in class.
- No jewelry, smart watches or phones.
- No undergarments should be visible. Nude camisole leotards or sports bras are recommended if needed.
- Please label all shoes and bags with student’s name
- For your convenience, all dancewear may be purchased through the studio.
- Core is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please leave valuables at home.
Dress Codes are Strictly Enforced.
Please see below for individual Class Requirements-
Pink leotard, pink or tan tights, pink Ballet shoes and tan Tap shoes. No diapers or pull-ups. As soon as possible, get students accustomed to not wearing underwear.
Girls: Black leotard, pink tights and pink Ballet shoes. Hair must be pulled up and secured in a neat bun. No skirts or shorts.
Boys: Black dance pants, white t-shirts, tanks or muscle shirts and black Ballet shoes. Dance belts if applicable.
Jazz, Musical Theater & Tap
Any color leotard and tights. Fitted dancewear such as sports bras or tanks and shorts or capris are acceptable. No tees or casual shorts. Slip on tan Jazz boots for Jazz and black lace-up oxford style tap shoes for Tap. We carry all required shoes for purchase.
Any dancewear or comfortable clothing that allows an ease of movement. No jeans, skirts or pajamas. Only studio issued sneakers available to purchase through the studio will be allowed in dance rooms.
Contemporary and Lyrical
Any color leotard, fitted dancewear such as sports bras or tanks and shorts or capris are acceptable. No tees or casual shorts. Bare feet for Contemporary, turners for Lyrical.
Any fitted Dancewear, leotard, biketard, etc and bare feet.
ALL REQUIRED SHOES AND DANCEWEAR CAN BE PURCHASED THROUGH CORE.